- KNOWLEDGE: Civil engineering is the fusion of the knowledge from Mathematics and Science.
- PROBLEM ANALYSIS: It is based on the scenario and the conclusions are give keeping in account, the research work and knowledge gained due course.
- SOLUTION DEVELOPMENT: The solutions are designed by keeping in mind, the conventional ways along with improvisation with the new and modern techniques.
- CAD ANALYSIS: Computer Aided Design and various software like SAP 2000, STAAD PRO, CATIA, Primavera are used to design and analyze various complex and real-time problems that arises during computation.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: In due course, one gets the knowledge and understanding the engineering and management principles and apply these to his/her own work. One can be a member, leader, or a manager in projects, in any multi-disciplinary environment.
CAREER AVENUES: Being a civil engineer, one can shoulder responsibilities for the betterment of the society and mould the shape of desired imagination in the form of infrastructures. Managing projects and managements in different arenas can also be a taste of civil engineering discipline. Also one can opt for a new start-up giving shapes and wings to new innovation and technology. Like any other graduate, one can also opt for Administrative services.
ADDITIONAL AVENUES: Meritorious Students of B. Tech. (Civil Engineering) can avail an additional opportunity to be trained in Emerging Technologies in final year at a nominal onetime fee. However, the seats in this training program are limited.